In fact going very far away (geographically that is) for a business/leisure trip.
Here's a hint:
By the way, here are the lyrics (courtesy of All About Akina Nakamori):
I am being greeted by the sea breeze
Naturally, my body sways to the rhyme
Touring a Panama hat round and round with my finger
The glass of fruit wine that is delivered to my table
is a message from a stranger
I am mesmerised by the intense glare beyond my shoulders
I realise that I have my legs locked to a white chair
and held my chin in my hands
The mood is slightly like in a movie
I tidy my hair melancholically
A dangerous heart
Under the silhouette created by coconut leaves
I take a brief rest
ignoring the piercing stare
The boys who are distracted (by me)
gazed over at me from the seaside
Unexpectedly, a beautiful boy
on a white yacht waves to me
Those dazzling eyes
The boys who were distracted (by me) call out to me at the hotel window
Twisting my washed hair
I winked mischievously at them
Is this dangerous?
Three more hints:
- It's not Japan.
- It's not Panama
- And technically, I'm going Southwest, but Southwest Airlines doesn't fly there.
4 comments:
there aren't enough clues to make a decent guess (or, if there are, i'm just not spotting them). but if you're going southwest from new york and there are some sea breezes involved, the first stop would probably be los angeles or possibly mexico. after that, hawaii. and after that, there would be the numerous islands of the south pacific. but wherever you go, have a good trip!
Your last one was closest.
I'm off to Australia.
i'm so jealous. ;-) enjoy!
Hope you are having a blast.
STB
Post a Comment