Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
Tis amazing how this "issue" has legs. I still do not understand why it is such a difficult construct for people to understand.Well as I ofter say (with a nod to Ms. Mildew...F__K 'em if they can't take a joke.He's a loser that Mr. Howard. Too bad the people of Australia don't vote him out! But wait...we've got our own loser and we don't vote him out!STB
Perhaps the Religious Right in the USA would like to relocate to Australia? I'd happily help pack them up.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Tis amazing how this "issue" has legs.
I still do not understand why it is such a difficult construct for people to understand.
Well as I ofter say (with a nod to Ms. Mildew...F__K 'em if they can't take a joke.
He's a loser that Mr. Howard. Too bad the people of Australia don't vote him out! But wait...we've got our own loser and we don't vote him out!
STB
Perhaps the Religious Right in the USA would like to relocate to Australia? I'd happily help pack them up.
Post a Comment