Monday, August 25, 2008

Please Don't Rock Me...Baby

New York is woefully unprepared to deal with earthquakes, says a study from Columbia University.

Even though I'm going to be leaving New York in less than a year, this is news I do not want to hear.

Hell, anyone who lives above the 3rd floor does not want to hear this!

Let's think happier thoughts about rocking:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder how all the tall buildings in new york would fare in an earthquake. hopefully, we won't find out.

so where are you going to move to?

i like fluff, but the song (and the group) are really over the top -- in a way that only the japanese can do.

Hikaru said...

KARA is Korean, although I know what you mean. Look on Youtube for Morning Musume for true OTT cuteness.

Well, I might as well take the cat out of the bag and say that I'm moving to Australia next year.

Anonymous said...

my bad. but they really go for cute in a big way all over east asia.

congrats on a very exciting move. will you be based in any particular city? what an adventure!