The night started off at The Stonewall which was playing an eceletic group of videos that took me by surprise. (Dave Matthews Band? Audioslave? Everclear?)
Whereas once The Stonewall seemed to be drinkers and few pool players, pool has now become the focus point. People were cheering nigh on every 5 minutes for some shot. While that may be quite appealing to those participating, it wound up being aggro for me. Further compounded by asinine fag-hag conversations. ("She looks horrible." "Oh my god, she does. Promise me you'll correct me if I go out looking like that.")
After 4 Bud Lights (see how cheap I can be during Happy Hour), I figured it was time to go to Splash courtesy of a coin toss. Well, go figure I wind up in Rocco & Tony's section. Rocco & Tony were in full display. In fact, at one point their owner lowered his Mesh pants to show what his penis was looked like.
Rarely have I been curious about size, but it is a major ego boost to know that you are hung more than the cockiest bartender at Splash. I do mean "cocky," this guy was parading around in mesh sweatpants and an Alfred E. Newman expression on his face. Didn't have the physique to back it up either. I think Steve Carrell has got him beat big time. Fortunately, I'm indifferent.
Mwahahahaha.
After discovering that upstairs at Splash there is karaoke going on (Hell, no). I realise that is time for me to leave. Not quite in the mood to go home, I head off to XES. Again they're playing videos with different music. This is annoying. If you've got music videos playing, then play the audio track as well. I am starting to get a little freaked out that one of the bartenders knows my drink almost instantaneously. To keep him on his toes, I left after that.
Gotta keep 'em guessing.
5 comments:
It's been a long time since I've been to a bar period. Much less one that caters to the sisterhood. But eavesdropping on conversations was always my favorite part. Queens and their folowers can be co catty!
And now you've confimrmed my suspicion that you are indeed the full-package. No pun intended. :-)
I'm not at all fond of overcrowded bars and much less fond of people wearing clothes that do them no justice.....
Do people actually take the time to look in a mirror before venturing out?
Well Dondon, I have to tell you, this guy is the definition of narcissism as a sexual orientation.
Narcissism, my friend is a guy I met while attending college.
After trying on all my clothes and telling me how great he looked in each outfit, he finally chose one he thought looked particularly drop dead gorgeous wearing.
He had me lie down on my bed telling him how fabuloso he looked as he stood over me and masturbated while looking at himself in my dresser mirror!
I was so turned off, I couldn't even get an erection.... he on the other hand, climaxed and almost hit the ceiling!
Yikes, Dondon. I don't blame you.
Post a Comment