Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Is it because of the beer?

Not to be flip about terrorism, but apparently there may have been several terrorist dry runs at US airports...including (brace yourselves) Milwaukee.

San Diego, I understand. (Navy)

Houston, I understand. (Oil)

Baltimore, I understand. (Close to Washington)

Milwaukee, quite frankly, ain't got jack except for TV nostalgia...and it's not that close to Chicago the way Baltimore is to Washington.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's really weird about all this is that they've tried to smuggle CHEESE into Milkwaukee. Yes, Milwaukee... a state that is practically bursting with cheese.

Anonymous said...

oops. i used capital letters in this post. it's been so long since there were any new postings on this thread that i forgot my original plan was to post anonymously and to use only lower case. my bad.

btw, i meant wisconsin, not milwaukee (or milkwaukee). my bad.

sttropezbutler said...

We were on the same page.

STB