Monday, January 19, 2009

It all falls apart

Well, not to delve too much into the personal here at this corner of the internet, but sadly, I have to announce that I am no longer engaged. (Hence the long period in between posts this month.)

It's somewhat of a relief because at least I get to keep on the family tradition of marriage only after 30, but still it is never too easy to be the one to call things off particularly when to do so is helping someone that you love get the necessary treatment they require.

Pleasure Island isn't made for long-term living.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the bad news.

ponoono said...

things are not always as they appear. the news may be propitious, especially if events force treatment of an addiction that would be a serious risk factor to the marriage working out.

Anonymous said...

Yes sorry to hear that. Hope things can be patched up after recovery.