Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Jukebox Says “Could You At Least Try To Be Original?”

Case in point: Gwak Hyun Hwa’s video for Psycho.

Apparently they’re only just getting around to copying Single Ladies in South Korea.

Just to tie this into the Adelaide Radio campaign, I promise that I will not wear a leotard, but I will pretend to do so for an Adelaide radio station. (You hear me, Nova 91.9?)

(Ah, the magic of radio.)

By the way, what do you think of the new look over at this corner of the internet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think gwak hyun hwa should have to pay royalties to beyonce every time that video is played.

i like the new look. very colorful. my only criticism (and it's a very small one) is that the brightness of this wallpaper creates "visual noise" that can distract from the embedded videos. with the old plain background, videos really pop because there's nothing else on the page to compete for the eye's attention.