Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Jukebox Says I’m Coming Back

Apologies for doing my due diligence on here, but I’m in the process of moving home (and suburbs), and not able to give my all. Still worry not! There’s heaps of things I’m eager to muse about on this corner of the internet:

  • The Australian election: Julia vs. Mad Tony (Blair) Abbott
  • How The Australia-US Free-trade agreement leaves some of our (Australian) channels with schedules that look almost exactly like the Z-list has-been programming on barely watched US broadcast channels (think WLNY/Channel 55 in Long Island).
  • The weirdness that is Masterchef Australia

And guess who’s also making a comeback (to Korea), BoA, and her song and video for Game has SAW (Stock Aitken Waterman) meets 80s Swing Out Sister written all over it…in Korean. In other words, this is aural heaven to me, the video ain’t too shabby either. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's hoping you can move to adelaide soon and take up a position as a radio dj. ;-)