Sunday, February 11, 2007

Birthday Post-Mortem Part 3: For My Unborn Brother

Although I am an only child, I an haunted by an apparition of someone whom I perceive as my younger brother.

He is built like a brick shit house, rational, and smart as hell in comparison to me: He's the one who actually participated in heterosexuality whereas I knew who I was from day one and never went there.

Y'see, I always assumed that my mythical brother would be gay--genetics are too much on our side for him not to be. Alas, he was never to be: a casualty of my stubbornness combined with the age of my parents.

So this is for him:
  • Do not eagerly accept the offer of any man, because you can do better and masturbation is really that much more fun.
  • After midnight, EVERYBODY wants sex...plan your escape route.
  • Cypriot bartenders may seen shifty, but they are trying to suss out whether you are a regular or not.
  • Opportunity strikes at any moment: Use sex appeal.

There, I feel like I've done my parental duties.

No comments: