3 Tonic Waters, 1 beer, and 5 Twisted Teas.
My body must be changing, because I would think that amount wouldn't do me in, but for some reason it has.
The Stonewall seems to not be in that much of a music video mode--at least when I'm there--because the past 2 times I've been there, I've seen movies playing with music in the background. Granted this week, the bartender (who is younger than me) was playing a lot of rap as well as Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" in a loop, so my ears were soothed. (I'm referring to "Crazy," not the rap.)
Ultimately, I wound up talking with a guy who seemed to be addicted to editing others' work. I don't quite get the appeal, but he was all for it. More power to him.
The View however was in full-tilt music video mode, hence the overload on Twisted Teas.
One video played there was a remix the current LL Cool J song "Control Myself." Now, I have to wonder about Mr. Smith. He's pushing 40, isn't he? I don't know what his secret is, but I just have to wonder if he isn't dipping in the well of HGH. And considering that I've only heard the remix version of it, I also have to wonder if Jennifer Lopez's parts are all altered by the vocoder as well.
Also at The View, I wound up talking with the new bartender, who looked at the same time very familiar and yet new. It's rare for me to experience deja-vu, but I certainly did.
I guess I should get to the point of this entry's subtitle.
Well, let's just say that the right type of guy can change one's perspective, particularly if one is practically a Mt. Everest in the romance arena, like me.
I'm loaded, so vague riddles when it comes to the personal are easier to write.
4 comments:
1. Isn't it hellish when the bartenders are younger than you?
2. I admit it; I'm out of the loop. What is HGH?
3. Personally, I'm grateful that there are people out there who are addicted to editing other people's work. I'd be so totally screwed without them!
4. Writing posts while loaded does give them a different spin, don't it?
Pobble, I'm amazed that I made it through this post without too many errors.
HGH is human growth hormone. Think a slightly safer version of steroids.
i'm definitely feeling Gnarls Barkley!
So this is what happens when you have too much to drink, lol, drink some more please :) It was entertaining to read
Post a Comment