Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Take That Revival at Hikaruland: I Found Heaven & Everything Changes

Continuing the Take That revival theme.





  1. Interesting how they look pissed off for half of the video, and beaming for the other half.
  2. What's with the liberal bare-chested shots of Gary, Howard, Mark? (I understand Howard & Mark, but why Gary? And hell, why not Jason & Robbie for that matter?)
  3. The video does look like it should be the theme song to Lie Down With Dogs.
  4. The hair! The hair! Gary Barlow is not Dolph Lundgren.





Several things:
  1. What the hell does the video have to do with the song? Exactly whom are they saying doesn't change?
  2. Why is a group of young British men from 1995 invading a Lower East Side cafe circa 1920? Why aren't the regulars pissed off? I'd be if my pleasant afternoon was shattered by a bunch of people prancing around telling me that I haven't changed.
  3. Gary Barlow isn't dancing!
  4. Robbie must've thanked his lucky stars that he didn't have to sing this live, that's one brutal falsetto.
  5. Shot on the same day with the same extras? Kylie Minogue's video for Give Me Just A Little More Time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and speaking of revivals...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070628/ap_on_en_mu/people_spice_girls