Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Eurovision 2008: Sexpot Alert

San Marino is sending Massimo Bertacci, who quite frankly makes me think joyously lewd thoughts.

Unsurprisingly, he's singing a ballad.

Surprisingly, it's good.

Update (3/6): According to ESCtoday: Mr. Sex on legs is apparently only one of several entrants being considered to represent San Marino.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does san marino send a contestant every year? i mean, it's so small that they must have difficulty finding decent entries every year.

out of curiosity, i looked up san marino on wikipedia and discovered that it has only 30,000 in habitants and about the same land area as manhattan.

Hikaru said...

2008 marks their first year. I have no idea why they decided to enter it, except just for national pride.

If Iceland, Monaco, Malta, and Andorra have/had entries, then I guess they figure it's worth getting into the game.

Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog... thanks for sharing...

V'ger said...

San marino and not Italy? How bizarre..