The CBC is saying that the Tories are going to get another minority government.
Admittedly, I haven't been following the coverage as closely as last time, but as kind and cute as Dion is, the fact that he didn't have Celine in front of his name is part of the reason.
The second is that he's no Chretien.
Look for another Liberal leadership race soon.
3 comments:
celine dion secretly controls all levers of power in canada.
I'm still trying to figure out why Canadians don't form coalition governments.
My guess: [North] Americans just don't like coalitions. We like working together on a case-by-case basis. Coalitions require admitting ideological similarities between the parties that might undermine the existence of the party itself.
Case in point: the Progressive Conservative Party met the Canadian Alliance, and that coalition became the Conservative Party of Canada. I reckon that would scare anyone else out of making a coalition deal.
Post a Comment