Thursday, March 19, 2009

ESC 2009: Just When I Think It Might Slow Down

It is late March, the big sing-a-long with Pooty-poot (tm George W Bush) shebang isn't until mid-May.

I like this time, because after a nonstop flood of Eurovision news for pretty much the past 3 months, it gets relatively slow, so we can all sit back and contemplate the entries for a bit.

Again, it is late March, the contest is not until 12-16 May.

Apparently the Eurosong bosses don't like this time to meditative on what will be thrust upon us in 2 months, because now they are dropping the previews on us starting now.

Why? I don't know, because it is late March and the show is not until halfway through May.

I will tackle them starting this Sunday.

Oddly enough, I did not notice the strangeness of previews nearly 2 months ahead of time last year.

Of course, I was also taking painkillers at the time, so it was all sunshine in my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd prefer to have a nice 2 month break. but of course nature (and the media) hate a vacuum.