The Twitter phenomenon has passed me by, and it's unlikely that I'm going to try to catch up unless it is imperative to do so.
I do have a Facebook account, which really serves no purpose save for the fact that I'm quite surprised to see how many people I did go to school with...and to annoy the living daylights out of me with inane events.
So when it comes to kicking cases out because jurors thought the whole sodding world (or at least their internet friends) needed to know every last tidbit, I'm all for it.
Eight damn messages to Twitter? Did this person forget to take their Ritalin? Is it really that hard to sit your bored state-subsided behind down and listen to the trial?
Granted, my opinion of being a juror is heavily influenced by Designing Women and Julia Sugarbaker's infamous rant.
1 comment:
yeah, some people twitter way too much. anyway, aren't jurors admonished not to communicate with anyone outside the courtroom?
Post a Comment