I have finally seen a Kohaku, and I have to say, it is addictive particularly if one has seen a few Eurosongs.
Here is a sample of this past year's edition.
Watch [HUNT][第59å±�ç´�ç�½æ�å�±å¤§è³½]59th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen 2008.12.31 ï¼�chinese subbed) part1 in Entertainment View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
While it may seem that Nakai (SMAPer in the white) and Nakama (Starlet in the red) are being overly solemn and deep in their intro, what they are saying is that "the strength of a song," and "the bonds of people" are this year's theme, and the reverence has more to do with the fact that this is the "really big show" of "really big shows."
After the "ahh, bless moment" with the latest Hayao Miyazaki theme song moppet performing the contest's opening song, that is when the hilarity officially starts as the two hosts proceed (and fail--because it is not humanly possible) to read off the names of the 50 performers going to battle this year.
I would be remiss if I did not mention Kenichi Mikawa, who could educate a few Eurovision performers about how to properly do over-the-top with elaborate costuming.
Watch Sasoriza no onna 2007 in Music View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
1 comment:
what's so over the top about kenichi mikawa's costume? i have that same silver and red combo hanging in my closet.
Post a Comment