If I did, then I would've had more than just a Corona tonight.
I also would've been able to have avoided or even let slide a large group of twinks singing along to Madonna videos RIGHT IN MY EAR.
Don't get me wrong, I love Madonna, especially from Erotica onwards, and if I had the income, I would've attended her concert at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night, but, jiminy cricket, a person can only take so much.
Now, if they were singing along to Swing Out Sister, then this would totally be my sort of crowd.
After wading through a sea of tight low-cut shirts and sucked-in stomachs, waiting 5 minutes for a beer, and realising that the seat next to the twink posse was the only locale possible. I at least knew that this was my time to leave. (Hey, I had a good Friday night out and another waiting on Sunday, you can't win 'em all.)
In other news, the Hikaruland Pride 2006 Theme Song Committee has chosen Ivana Banfic's "Daj Povedi Me" has for this year's theme song--even though it's from 1991. Just watch the performance and you'll see why.
WORK IT!!!
4 comments:
Ini 1986 I *so* would have idolized them. The singing was really irrelevant. Work it, work it, OWN IT!
:)
The way they moved on the dance floor reminds me of Madonna's video "Vogue", lol, seems like you had a fun weekend ;)
wait a minute! What is Delaleuverses doin over here!!! LOL She's on everyone's blog now! hmmm...
Hikaru, she's a great poet. Make sure you go visit her page. Besides, you need some estrogen over here!
Thanks for the love Bougie, i'm spreading my wings and flying away. I will be posting some hoooooooooooooottttt bread soon so bring me some butter, lol, I was just passing by to see if you posted anything new.
Yeah, I'm having too much fun in blogger world
Post a Comment