Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In The Land of Milk and Primaries

That certain media darling is running ads nonstop here. He's been calling my house sounding like a Jehovah's Witness too.

And every time I hear his voice or see those ads this is the image I get in my head.



In case you're curious about the translation, Miyachannel has it...even more saccharine.

It will be quite awhile before I can start listening to DBSK again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch, i think i got a cavity from that song.

since tomorrow is the big day for wisconsin, will you vote for clinton or obama? the field has narrowed, but each vote still counts.

Hikaru said...

Edwards or Gravel. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm reasonably certain that neither one will be the nominee of the democrats, but i could be wrong.

Hikaru said...

Perhaps...but during a primary, I still vote my conscience.

Anonymous said...

then why not vote for a socialist? aren't there any on the ballot this time?

Hikaru said...

I haven't heard any national DSA (dsausa.org) endorsements, but many lean towards Obama. I don't feel comfortable with him though.

Put me in the ABO column.