Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Hikaruland ESC 2008 Preview Reviews

This time via webcam.

Albania to Cyprus. The Czechs will have to wait since Eurovision.tv seemed to not want to play the video.
(The hat is on because I had the window open for some fresh air.)






Update: I've seen the Czech entry, which basically is the national final performance: Tereza capers about in short dress while dancers shimmy and a bunch of gruff looking men play backup. Very by-the-numbers, and not all that distinctive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was funny!

V'ger said...

Albania: "Ok, so she's moody.." :D

And yeah agree Bulgaria always seems to put out good videos.

Fun with running commentary and music in the background, but pointed to see how quickly we decide and get bored by repetitive and longish sequences so songs better cough up the goods quickly and be varied throughout, same for the videos I guess.