Well, apparently not. This song really is rather incomprehensible to anyone with a strong familiarity with the English language. A brief selection of the lyrics, courtesy of The Diggiloo Thrush:
| You are so sexy – bom |
| Gon' make me crazy – bom |
| We're gonna do the bom bom |
| Ain't that amazing – bom |
| I'm very busy – bom |
| It's not so easy – bom |
| I'm gonna tease you – bom bom |
| Without a reason – bom |
I should point out to those who have yet to hear the song, that Svetlana pronounces "bom" the way most Commonwealth, Americans, and Irish pronounce the word "bum."
Later on, the lyricist becomes obsessed with the phrase "anti-crisis."
| Yeah, aha... |
| You are sexy – bom |
| You are sexy – bom |
| Really crazy – bom |
| You and you and you |
| Anti-crisis – bom |
| Baby, I can save your world |
| I'm your anti-crisis girl |
| Baby, I can save your world |
| I'm your anti-crisis girl |
Perhaps the point of the song is to illustrate co-dependency?
1 comment:
that song is inane - bom
really quite insane - bom
you're my anti-lyrics girl
Post a Comment