Day 2 of the new "It's not bad to feel good" religion that I'm subscribing to now. So far, I'm still relatively upbeat, and I hope it stays because the real test will be when March rolls around. Y'see, I tend to claim all of February as my birthday month. The one time of year when I don't mind being hedonistic with the occasional journey over to self-absorbed land. So basically for me, Christmas to February 28/29th is one big holiday season.
This is how I justify making February all mine: A) It's short; B) My birthday is at the beginning. So I don't get the build-up to it. I could argue January as build-up, but I spend January basically trying to remember that it's a new year.
On a totally unrelated note: I'm still pissed about the $6 beer and $3 water at the Roxy. Someone please tell me how you can have a semi-drunken night out there without breaking the bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment