Three stations in New York happily tout that they have HD cameras installed on their helicopters.
And yet, we rarely ever see them.
It's no secret that I watch a lot of Fox 5*, which is home to "Skyfox HD." Whenever they cut to their helicopter, the anchors are always keen to mention "Skyfox HD," as if the moniker has been there from the get go.
* I need local news in the morning delivered by people who aren't obsessively perky and neutered. Plus, how else can I poke fun of Mike Woods on a daily basis?
Well, it has been months since I've seen any HD pictures off Skyfox HD.
Now, I'll be honest here, this is a rather tedious point to nitpick, but I find it rather interesting that a station that is now home to Arnold Diaz and his "Shame on You" reports, should probably have that wagging finger turned on itself.
Either stop flogging the sodding thing or turn the damn camera on.
Protect Marriage. Ban Divorce.
2 comments:
Hey, I once informed you to leave my man Mike alone. LOL
But Prince, he makes it too easy. It's like laying out a buffet and telling a starving man not to touch it.
Post a Comment