Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
It played for me.... and I loved it!Good job, you look great and I love the sound of your "oh so smooth" voice!One small problem... Since I imagined you naked, I was hoping you would stand up! LOLDON~
Hey don't regret it - it's great to see you.We enjoy visiting, keep up the good work.And hey you look even hotter when in full moving picture!
You look wonderful! You sound wonderful! What a delight to have an image to go with the words and stills you have posted.
Hey Fearless Leader looks better on video than on pictures and nice traps there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It played for me.... and I loved it!
Good job, you look great and I love the sound of your "oh so smooth" voice!
One small problem... Since I imagined you naked, I was hoping you would stand up! LOL
DON~
Hey don't regret it - it's great to see you.
We enjoy visiting, keep up the good work.
And hey you look even hotter when in full moving picture!
You look wonderful! You sound wonderful! What a delight to have an image to go with the words and stills you have posted.
Hey Fearless Leader looks better on video than on pictures and nice traps there!
Post a Comment