Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Eurovision 2007: It's That Week, Here's the Schedule

...and I am recovering from a nasty bug that basically derailed me all last week. (All those sarky comments? I was clutching my stomach and slurping Pedialyte through them. Now that I'm on some sort of sadistic bananas, rice, and applesauce diet, pretty much everybody short of the Belgians, Russians, Spaniards, and Ukrainians is going to get the short end of the stick.)

Now TVE-I is being a bit funny with the scheduling, but from what I can gather the Qualifier will be on at 10:30 Thursday night here in New York and the Final Round will be airing at 3 PM on Saturday.

They know their audience, don't they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!
Do you think it will be very long? The ESC website says it will only be 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. DON'T BELIEVE IT!

I'm tuning it at 9, just in case since I firmly believe that TVE-I schedule people are ON CRACK.

Hikaru said...

28 songs...that's all I'm saying. :)