No, I mean that it is Eurovision time.
Eurovision in Serbia, but I reckon this is not quite the old international pariah Serbia, but rather one in transition (especially if the elections are an indicator). If they're willing to forgive us the bombing of the Chinese embassy, as well as send a lesbian as their representative last year (who proceeded to win the whole thing), then I'm going to make nice and build a new rapport.
Since I'm not going (after all the travelling I've been through, I'd like to not live out a suitcase for a few weeks), any coverage on here will be gleamed from online or via TVE internacional.
For more day to day coverage with a funny, sharp, fans' POV, take a gander at All Kinds of Everything and OnEurope, both of which are blogging the controlled chaos of the rehearsal period.
1 comment:
is eurovision always held in the country of the previous year's winner?
Post a Comment