Given the way that Raffaela Carra' is swanning about the show, you'd think they've asked her to perform next year.
Seriously, this show is 50% Raffaela, 50% Rodolfo, and it's only 50% Rodolfo because Raffaela keeps on mentioning him. (Everyone else just keeps on heaping praise on Raffaela--I don't know why, she's not doing anything that spectacular beyond acting like the camp diva that she is.)
Don't get me wrong, this is rather funny and enjoyable television, but it is rather interesting how TVE has turned the pre-show into all about Carra. That said, I still miss "Don't-Fuck-Me-With-Fellas" Paula, batshit crazy Patty, and Carlos "I'll sleep with anything with two legs" Lozano. La Carra doesn't quite reach those heights in my book.
For those who are watching this:
- Even though that Pitingo twink butchered "Killing Me Softly," I reckon TVE is hunting him down to represent them as well.
- If I have to see that damn dance one more time...! They are just repeating it constantly and I'm surprised La Carra hasn't gone postal yet.
- Who's this Alaska woman? Is she even a woman?
1 comment:
check out this awesome video of raffaella carra in the 70s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61zXKspRqDI
Post a Comment