Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I am now stacking (taking multiple supplements for a culminative effect, in this case, muscle mass). Perhaps I am putting more focus on this than I should, but I think of this as a bit of a milestone. Either this is a sign that I'm taking bodybuilding rather seriously--although I still don't think I'm going to compete, nor do I want to--or this is a sign that I'm now a victim of gay body culture. Frankly, I don't know, and I hope that it's the former and not the latter at play here.

Here is the daily regime:
  • After waking up: 3 scoops of protein with orange juice
  • 30 minutes later: 4 Nitrix tablets
  • 30-45 minutes before workout: 2-3 scoops of NO-Xplode
  • Workout
  • Immediately after workout (and lord, I do not like this): 2 scoops of Cellmass with water
  • 30-45 minutes before lunch: 4 Nitrix tablets
  • Mid-afternoon: 3 scoops of protein
  • 45 minutes before dinner: 4 Nitrix tablets
  • 30 minutes before dinner: 2 scoops of Cellmass with water

I am going to be a pill-popping, protein shake-drinking machine for 8-12 weeks. Jiminy Cricket.

No comments: