Ok, La Podolskaya, you have won me over. The girl can definitely sing, but boy has she been witness to some serious cruelty when it comes to staging.
Poking around her old shabby-with-substance site, I came across some absolutely hilarious videos, wherein La Podolskaya proves herself to be an excellent performer despite having some dire supporters onstage. Witness her rendition of "Somebody to love" accompanied by slutty dancers wearing what seems to be the wardrobe from Tron. (I don't even want to know what the Dune-like couple at the beginning signify.)
Clive Davis needs to rescue her stat!
Addendum: Take a glance at La Podolskaya, Alcazar, and (I think) Julia Savicheva perform "This is the world we live in." Now, I don't know if I am using the term properly here, but these queens are throwing some major shade behind their smiles. Think about it, two Swedish queens, two Swedish divas, and two talent show princesses (both of whom I like, by the way), there is bound to be drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment