Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Finally, a premiere date

LOGO is now announcing Noah's Arc's premiere date as October 19. As hackneyed as this expression is, I'm going to use it: "about damn time."

In other LOGO news, I've been watching Open Bar, and the first thing that comes to my mind is that Tyler comes across as a butch version of Jonathon Antin of Blow Out. He's a very strange man. I'm both attracted and slightly repulsed by him. I want to have a torrid sex-filled affair with him, but I also want him to shut up, especially with his "dude," "man," and "bro" flavoured speech. I know he's a former USC frat boy, but Jesus wept, it's just annoying.

Also, for pete's sake, will he get over his paranoia about other's perceptions about him being gay? I mean, I read gay novels, read gay news on a daily basis, have a subscription to The Advocate, watch LOGO, and I don't obsess about my sexuality as much as he does. I know he only came out a few years ago, but get over it. I'd understand it if he had gotten hostile reactions, but he hasn't. (To be fair, I'll also assume that editing plays a role.)

3 comments:

Pookie65 said...

I'm hoping our cable company, Cox, finally picks up Logo. Those guys are GORGEOUS. Damn. And the storyline sounds really good. Until we get the chanel I can hope that the show will go to DVD after season 1 so I can rent.

Hikaru said...

It actually was on DVD )a made for video series) until LOGO picked it up. The DVDs might still be available.

Bougie Black Boy said...

he IS a butch version of the guy from blow out! i whole-heartedly agree!