Now, I have some bones to pick with you:
- Please stop playing these videos of The Delfonics from when they were at some 1970s nostalgia concert. It's just flat out sadistic to see aging men sweating buckets and looking like they are about to pass out. Let's remember them how they used to be.
- I like The Jets. Seriously, I do. Sometimes, I find myself walking down 6th Avenue with "Crush on you" playing in my head. However, I don't know what world you live in, but there is no way on god's green Earth that you could consider them "Classic Soul." I imagine Sly Stone would agree with me on this one.
- Would you be consistent with your schedules? One day, I'm expecting Pop Show and get All Star Jams. I'm expecting We Are The 80s, and get some Carly Simon concert from 1977. (And unless it's an hour of "Vengance" played back to back, I don't want to see it.)
- Please remove all Eddie Murphy videos from your rotation unless you plan on having a marathon of videos that are unintentionally hilarious. Or when he is forcibly outed. (Read between the lines of "Party All The Time.")
- More ELO, please!
- I have been watching you every day for 3 months now, and I have yet to see J.J. Fad, Chubb Rock, or E-Z Roc & Rob Base. For pete's sake, they play the latter at Splash, and those two need all the royalties they can get.
- A house music night. Nothing but dance music from 1988 to 1993. Think about it. I mean, your sister station is LOGO!
Yours curmudgeonly,
Hikaru Freeman
No comments:
Post a Comment