Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just A Reminder: VOTE!

If you're living in New York City (or any other locale with a primary today), vote in the primary today as well as in the general election in November. If you think that it makes no difference, think about it this way, only those who voted can legitimately complain.

I voted this morning around 6:30, since I hate crowds. I don't know what the Voter's Registry has against me, but I wasn't on the registry again, so I had to vote on a paper ballot. I've been a registered New York City voter for over a year now.

Still, it was worth it.

3 comments:

dondon009 said...

There is great satisfaction in voting (making your voice heard).
If my candidates win, I rejoice in knowing I might have made a difference. If they lose, I take satisfaction in knowing "I tried". The difference in our ages is staggering, yet you continue to inspire me.

Hikaru said...

Oh, if you only knew my dating history...;)

Bougie Black Boy said...

hell, you inspire me too.