Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
The only one of those shows I could see myself checking out is the last one. I'm a sucker for these reality shows. What are they thinking?ps....love the new photopss....Stephanie F. was too damn funny yesterday when Brooke & Ridge decided to re-marry for the 15th time
GACK! Why aren't you and I multi-million-earning writers if this is all it takes?????
AMEN!!! People so say that Fox is the channels for idiots and those shows prove it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The only one of those shows I could see myself checking out is the last one. I'm a sucker for these reality shows.
What are they thinking?
ps....love the new photo
pss....Stephanie F. was too damn funny yesterday when Brooke & Ridge decided to re-marry for the 15th time
GACK! Why aren't you and I multi-million-earning writers if this is all it takes?????
AMEN!!! People so say that Fox is the channels for idiots and those shows prove it.
Post a Comment