Perhaps I'm being a bit mean, since I really want her to win, but Severina has got the best song from this year's Dora. It's catchy as hell, and based on my very rudimentary Croatian, is basically about her owning a bunch of high heels.
What makes it more interesting is that Severina also had a sex tape leaked some time back. I've seen the screenshots, and it's not like she was going at it with a swarthy Goran Visnjic type, in fact, the only thing her paramour shared with Goran Visnjic was the same gender.
Anyway, come 2006, she appears to be playing up this image for all it's worth. For that, I say, go girl.
If both Severina and Ana Nikolic win their respective national finals this year, and the Monegasque entry (coincidentally sung by a woman named Severine) delivers on its promises, then this will be a very good year.
Update: Afrika-pafrika! She's in for the final, placing equal 1st and getting the top public vote as well as the second-highest jury vote. As for her performance, Severina wore a long dress that did show her high heels. The dress looked red to me, but could have very well have been scarlet, since I suspect a Scarlet Letter themed performance would be very appropriate.
2 comments:
that was the best headline! Go whore Go! love it.
I'm with BBB! That has to be the greatest headline EVER.
Post a Comment