Thursday, February 16, 2006

Undergarments

There are few shots of me undressed out there, which surprises me, to be honest. I figure with all my prattling about undergarments last night, I ought to just show you (relatively) what I look like.

From 2 years ago:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I'd put a $5.00 bill down your boxers anyday. LOL

Anonymous said...

let's make it $20. You got a nice smile, hun.

Bougie Black Boy said...

narcissist!

dondon009 said...

Well now, I would of course have to match the prince!

You look great my friend!

And what's this about Stephen, (the king of narcissism} calling you narcissist?

Hikaru said...

Esteban, it's like 62% narcissist ;)

Dondon, it's a partly a reference to a post I have yet to ever publish that pondered whether narcissism is a sexual orientation unto itself.

antneya said...

Not bad at all...lol

Trunk Guy said...

WOW! Very cute - defintely worth the wait ;))