Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Pledge for December

Until December 30th, I pledge to do the following:
  • Reduce the amount of digs at Mike Woods to once every fortnight--even though he makes it so easy.
  • Figure what it is about Jodi Applegate that leads her to be so searched, because I don't see it.
  • Complete the first act of the play I'm working on.
  • Finally get rid of the last vestiges of Dell on my computer.
  • Make more references to Kumi Koda.
  • Cautiously support The Closet if only for the chance to hear and see dialogue like "(SLAP) Don't say shit to me!" and "I'm not gonna be yuh secret anymore!"
  • Watch at least one episode of the MyNetwork TV shows.
  • Do something special for the upcoming 666th post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

something special like a pic of that massive chest??