Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Jukebox Warms Up for the Eurovision 2007 Video Preview Massacre

Now that we're in the drought between National Final season and the actual contest in May, I thought that I'd put in a bit of a teaser for the upcoming annual Hikaruland Preview Video Hitlist--I mean--Review.

Quite honestly, I'm not expecting to dish out that much vitrol this year. I will say that the one of the two frontrunners in the video stakes for me is Russia (although I don't think anyone is going to get close to brillance that was La Vissi's video last year).




That said, I really think that the Silver Girls are really Russia's answer to the Pussycat Dolls in that only one can sing while the rest just look pretty and talk along with the beat. (We all remember how different Yulia's live performance in 2004 was from what the preview promised, don't we?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although this is clearly a Mousse 'Horny' ripoff, Russia delivers again.