Apart from being very catchy (and well produced), it does have a high degree of unintentional comedy due to Aira's slight lisp.
Listen to the first 45 seconds and see how many scatological references you pick up.*
* I'll take a wild guess and assume that this is just due to mispronunciation.
GALAXY BOY first appeared during the The Grand Super Special 1000th Post Celebration back in September.
3 comments:
the music is pretty good (after all, i love a punchy beat), but i'm not a fan of the electronicized vocals.
I think we may have to be prepared for an onslaught of the synthesised vocals. The style is very much in vogue worldwide at the moment.
I tend to think of it as the progression from classic disco or even more directly classic house.
The saving grace is even with all that manipulation, the unique quality of the human voice (in this case Aira's lisp) still comes through "clearly."
yeah, i hear it more and more, but i've never understood why anyone would like it.
Post a Comment