Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas from The Closet

Thickly accented paramour: "I want to wake up every morning and see that black ass that belongs to me."

Sexually ambiguous coworker: "I'm looking for love...and you all can go to hell!"

I swear to Santa Claus that is what was said.

(I can't help myself, but this show is so bad it's good (in a very camp way). I'm buying the DVDs as they come out.)

4 comments:

Pookie65 said...

After many emails & calls to Cox Communications LOGO is now available in my area. As if I'm not hooked on enough television as it is.


B&B 2006 predictions: Stephanie & Eric reunite. Miss Felicia makes a miraculous recovery in the near future. Taylor & Hector bump uglies. Amber returns and stirs it back up with Thomas.

Hikaru said...

How about this, Pookie?:

Inspired by Stephanie's infamous "I know lesbians" statement and the success of Brokeback Mountain, the writers reveal a long standing clandestine affair between Thorne and Clarke, explaining their long absences.

Waddie G. said...

I don't get it...

Hikaru said...

Ah, it's a quote from The Closet, the trashiest GBM soap opera on the planet...at the moment.