Perhaps I am getting senile, but I do not remember a time when airplane landing gear malfunctions were followed as intensely as car chases.
I remember when the news went to places after something happened, not before...if it even does.
What next? News cameras in front of your face as you leave your home in the morning because you just might break your hip on the ice?
I'd like to tell something to all the local stations (I'm looking at you channels 6 and 12) , if the people getting off the damn plane are themselves wondering what all the fuss was about, then it is not worthy of being "breaking news." Dear lord, it's not even worth being the leading story the day after. I'm sure I'm not the only one pointing out that you have no clothes on now.
Notice how you haven't been covering this rather important story now, have you?
No comments:
Post a Comment