- Man accused of stealing snowblowers (This is the 19th largest city in the US and this is newsworthy?)
- Woman stabs husband over his smoking
- And guess what? A man got stabbed with a meat thermometer
- The real kicker: Wisconsin and Milwaukee are the worst places to be black in the US...even worst than Iowa and Delaware. (Delaware? I didn't even know Delaware was considered bad. Oh well, I'll just say it: "Milwaukee hates black people." Though I'd say that going by prison population isn't the most conclusive way of judging.)
Friday, December 23, 2005
This Is My Town and These Are The People In It (Part Two)
Oh, it's just wackiness galore for those who have dark senses of humour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Touches my heart to read of the compassion and love in the world.... ;->
Happy Holidays, Hikaru.
Post a Comment