Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Therapy-Posh-Stonewall-The View Post-Mortem: Laying it all out

For starters: Therapy sucked. I'm just going to be blunt and tell you that it sucked. I have never been in a place with so many pretentious queens in my life.

Oddly enough, Posh right down the street was lively and pleasant with people who actually do want to talk to others. I really do not get these stand-and-model places like Therapy. Don't others want to appear welcoming and open? It makes me wonder about the type of people who do socialise there. Is it a fear of being seen as something less than BCBG? The old axiom about honey versus vinegar is true.

Stonewall was perfect, I won't say anymore lest I bump into you. (I mean that with all the love in the world.)

And The View was the answer to all my prayers: no huge crowd, socialble types and whatnot.

All in all, a good night was had by all. Even though, I'm going to pay for indulging in several $5 hurricanes tomorrow.


And even though he's a misogynist who is avoiding talking to police about his bodyguard's murder, I cannot get Busta Rhymes's "Touch It" out of my head.

3 comments:

Clay said...

i went to therapy once and it was AWFUL - i went during halloween .. what a waste of my life.

Waddie G. said...

I'm lovin' that song too...for the last six months.

dondon009 said...

OH MY.... after reading the first line, I thought perhaps you were in therapy.... when all along, I thought that writing this blog was/is your therapy!

I'm glad you survived the night, and hope the hangover wasn't too harsh!

"Touch it"... how I love hearing those words!

DON~