I have had my fair share of relationships and dates that seem to go nowhere and even more unrequited lust crushes that hang on the psyche like kudzu on brick.
I also have a permanently stiff back, that even a chiropractor has only managed to make a dent in.
How these two things related?
Well today, after a week where yet another trainer has attempted and failed to crack my back, I've decided to take the Gordian knot approach.
The man who can successfully crack my back is the one I'm destined to be with, or at least date for some time.
Who said whimsy is dead?
6 comments:
Sounds a bit like Cinderella and the slipper fitting to me!
Good luck - maybe I'll try that approach - God knows I've tried everything else - ha ha.
Have a nice weekend.
Leone x
OK OK
I was totally shocked about two years ago. I purchased an "inversion" table. I had no idea how screwed up my back was although I'd been plagued by tension headaches my entire life. After about two weeks getting used to this table, I managed to go to full inversion. I was upside down and suddenly by back "cracked!" This had NEVER happened to me before. It was amazing. Perhaps you've already tried this method, but it did work, and continues to work for me!
STB
Hey ~ this sounds as reasonable as anything else I've ever heard about finding a partner. Although, if you go with the inversion table, you should really look for something sentient as well. ;)
hmmmmmm let's see now...... this could get a bit dangerous!
Could it be that you're looking for love in all the wrong places?
If you find the right "place", let me know!
I like your criteria on picking the right man for at least on a temporary basis.
Professor: "Temporary basis" is a very good choice of words.
Dondon: After my gay militant self got infatuated with my trainer of ambiguous sexual orientation (and figuring that neither Bradley Cooper nor Ken Hirai would pass this test), I'm just settling for "likability."
Pobble: This opens up the possiblity that whoever sells me the table might actually be the one.
STB: I'll try it, but I'll be honest with you, I'm getting this image of me blacking out and being discovered by the cleaning ladies several days later.
Leone: Hehe. Who says fairy tales aren't relevant anymore?
Post a Comment