- Samantha Who? (ABC). Apparently it was on the bubble due to costs and ratings with that Thursday move. It'll come back as a sitcom shot in the traditional, multi-camera way. (I don't know how switching from single to multi-camera is cheaper, but I like the show.)
- Castle (ABC). As long as they don't fall into the same trap as Moonlighting, I'm fine.
- Better Off Ted (ABC): Thank god for that.
- Ugly Betty (ABC): I like the show, but it's got 2 more seasons left max.
- Cold Case (CBS): Fate of Without A Trace is uncertain. (I liked The Unit, but it does need to be put out to pasture.)
The upcoming season will mark a big return to the sitcom according to Variety, with a focus on wacky families and "families," (ensembles that act like one). I pray this doesn't mean that we're going to go through the same sitcom hell that characterised the late 80s/early 90s.
1 comment:
i'm happy with any programming that reduces the amount of (so-called) reality shows (all of which are heavily produced and directed).
Post a Comment