Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
ok, i'm still unsure of what "again" is supposed to be. but it looks like my guess was wrong.
I did phrase the post just in case anyone missed the "reveal." Again is a male singer, which makes all the shots of women in the trailers red herrings (no pun intended).
i'm sorry... how is the post phrased to make it clear that "again" is a male singer?
Actually just the opposite. I phrased the post so that it wouldn't quite give away the fact that Again is a male singer.
oh, thanks for the clarification.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ok, i'm still unsure of what "again" is supposed to be. but it looks like my guess was wrong.
I did phrase the post just in case anyone missed the "reveal."
Again is a male singer, which makes all the shots of women in the trailers red herrings (no pun intended).
i'm sorry... how is the post phrased to make it clear that "again" is a male singer?
Actually just the opposite. I phrased the post so that it wouldn't quite give away the fact that Again is a male singer.
oh, thanks for the clarification.
Post a Comment