Thursday, April 21, 2005
Splash Post-Mortem April 19/20
Actually managed to get a seat at a bar where the go go boys weren't walking around thrusting their crotches in my face. So I was happy in that regard; however, I either was getting cruised or made a horrible faux-pas. I went to use the bathroom downstairs before I left. All of the stalls were empty, so I went to the stall/urinal thing they have opposite. I locked the door and began to relieve myself. Midway through, I see a guy poking his head between the partition to sneak a peek at me. Call me dense, but I couldn't quite tell if he was: a) cruising, b) kinky, c) shocked. I mention option c, because it is possible that I may have used something as a bathroom that clearly wasn't one. I doubt it, but life is that bizarre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment