So to keep myself from going stir crazy I'm going to take a page from Famous Author Rob Byrnes's blog TRL and cite some of the referrals I've been getting recently. (Even though I've never met him, reading Rob's blog inspired me to get off my duff and get into this game. You're great Rob and I'm anxious to read your next book.)
- "Cameron Cartio" (There's a ton of people who Googled him and stumbled across this site. I have no idea why. They don't stay for long perhaps because they read exactly what I wrote about Herr Cartio. That being said, I'd really love to hear/see what attracts people to he of the fake language MF entry. Unless there's a porn tape of him and Martin Stenmarck getting to know each other better.) Which brings us to...
- "Martin Stenmarck lyrics" (I guess I scared off those people as well since my hatred of Martin's daft song knows no limits. Again, I like Martin, but I despise his song. If he did "Naked Boys Singing" in Stockholm, I'd be all for it.) Speaking of nakedness...
- "sex tape of Ruslana" (Some horny Austrian apparently likes the leather clad winner of ESC 2004.)
- "Kevin Federline paunch" (Sigh...Sweet memories of Spanish Kevin Federline from A-Crew. I now get why all those people have a lust-filled crush on him.)
- "tourada lyrics" (I don't know who in Sweden googled this, but I want to meet you and have your children. Unless you were looking for the lyrics because you think Fernando is so dreamy.)
- "Ninth Avenue Saloon" (Joe, is that you?)
I'll close this with a quite spot-on quote by W.H. Auden that I saw on the Madison Avenue Baptist Church today. (I tell you these Northern Baptists are totally different creatures than their Southern counterparts.)
"Love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart."
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment