- Westin Hotels' Smoking Ban: It's very daring, perhaps it's good for those who are allergic to smoke. Granted, I'd say just invest in some filters for your overpriced rooms, but I understand the sentiment.
- Mayor Bloomberg: He's not Giuliani. He's more like Giuliani-medium. (That's the best I could do.)
- Penile piercings: (I'm not referring to prince alberts, but the other kind that goes through the head.) They certainly are a test of strength and pain endurance.
- FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) Students: Clearly you guys have talent. You can't stop capering about in public with ear-piercing shrieks, but you have talent. Fortunately, not all of you are prone ear-piercing shrieks about inane topics.
- Dancers/Chorus Boys: Physically, I wish I had your agility, despite the fact that what I said about FIT students and their ear-piercing shrieks also applies here.
- Steroid Users: For all the attending medical problems, they do make you look imposing and it's always good to be admired.
- Neil Giuliano, GLAAD President: You may be asleep at the wheel 90% of the time, but at least your highlights are always well-maintained. I'd sleep with you too. (I wouldn't necessarily talk to you afterwards, but I'd sleep with you.)
- Yuppies: You dress well and have probably saved a few stores from closing.
- Free Language at the Eurovision: The fun of hearing mangled pronounciation like "Ladies and Gentlemens."
- The Eric Braate Referral Brigade: Eric Braate should know that he's apparently quite missed in Milwaukee.
- The Current Crop of Broadway Shows: Chita Rivera's show and the revamped Sweeney Todd as set in an insane asylum.
- James Sensenbrenner: I'm not even going to try, even in my groggy I-love-all-humans state this morning.
That's about all I could squeeze out at this moment in time, and yes, it was a challenge.
2 comments:
Always wont to say something kind myself I can relate. Might I add a kind comment or two to keep the love & momentum going?
George W. Bush: He appears to have all his teeth.
Laura Bush: Given that her wardrobe is 75% polyester she's never seen wrinkled or with visible panty lines.
Robbie Williams: Sans the ability to carry a tune, admit his true and go in for some long overdue Botox he manages to remain a gay icon.
Pat Robertson: The master of PR for his fledgling ministry with his any press is good press policy.
Tom Cruise: Can jump higher on a couch than a drunken cheerleader at a frat party.
Katie Holmes: Can find thoughtfulness & romance in the gift of a Sonogram machine.
Jesica Simpson & Nick Lachey: Proof that Brains & Beauty aren't required simultaneously in order to maintain a solid B celebrity status.
Looks like I'm not flying to New York for a theater weekend anytime soon!
Post a Comment