What tales we weave when we sue in order to deceive.
Comrade, ain't nobody buying this. I didn't buy it when you started out. I didn't buy it when I read Feel. I didn't buy it when you were gobsmacked over Nicole Appleton...and it was completely plausible that you are in puppy love with Jonathan Wilkes.
Just. Come. Out.
Lest we forget, Liberace also won a lawsuit that alleged that he was gay and we all know what the final story was on that.
3 comments:
hmmm... very very interesting indeed. Come to my site, you and I need pics like this. And--what happened to our pics in the magazine?
He is a no talent has been, so who cares. Let him get his back blown out all he wants.
IMHO the only thing going for Robbie Williams would be the rumor mill.
Seems as if short of robbing a bank the only way he keeps his name in the press is denying his sexuality. Pathetic little man if you ask me. And not even an attractive one at that.
This C-celebrity with delusions of grandier needs something to keep his name out there and it's the gay card.
Side note: my NY trip for the holidays was poo-pooed by the hubby. Eventually, I will need some advice from a local though.
Cheers!
Post a Comment