Misadventures, Pop Culture, and Socialism
Same here.. i'm in the same boat with you.
Is it too late to go back to bed and hide under the covers?
the Virgo one is slightly better for today...I had several interesting conversations today.
I just came back from London to find out you have given up the debaucherous lifestyle. I guess the ole whore lost it.
Honey, you will MAKE it your day! May your trip bring you some lovely surprises.Hugs!
The gemini one sticks as well. Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Same here.. i'm in the same boat with you.
Is it too late to go back to bed and hide under the covers?
the Virgo one is slightly better for today...I had several interesting conversations today.
I just came back from London to find out you have given up the debaucherous lifestyle. I guess the ole whore lost it.
Honey, you will MAKE it your day! May your trip bring you some lovely surprises.
Hugs!
The gemini one sticks as well. Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment