Friday, January 21, 2005

It May Be Cliched but...

I'm wearing black for the inauguration. I'm certain that there are people out there who are wearing head-to-toe funeral outfits, but I'm a subtle person, so I'm wearing an old tank top. It may be a token gesture, but it seems worth it.

Listen, if we get socialised health care, a repeal of the anti-gay laws, and a government willing to intervene with nefarious business practices, then I'll seriously consider changing parties.

(Hard to believe I share the same birthday as Reagan sometimes.)

In other news: I'm aiming to finish a play by the end of the month, which is something that I haven't done in 7 years. (I wrote my first play nearly nonstop over 3 weeks while in college.) I've got the first act done already. I'm hesistant to say more about it, but suffice to say the title is Mequon and it's basically my take on being gay in my hometown, Mequon.

I can hear the gasps from a 1000 miles away.

No comments: